Every day in our schools, dedicated volunteers provide meaningful interactions with students and unmatched support for teachers. Whether you want to give an hour a week or an hour a year, there are many ways you can get involved!
Here are just a few ways you can help make a difference in the life of a child:
- Mentoring students
- Tutoring/reading to students who need individual or small group attention
- Supervising students on the playground or in the cafeteria
- Enhancing the language development of students whose native language is not English
- Supporting extra-curricular activities, like clubs, intramural teams or performing arts groups
- Assisting with book fairs, field trips, festivals, field days, picture days and other events
You can volunteer as an individual or as a team – just let us know how you want to help and we’ll match you with a school or program looking for the talents you have to offer.
For more information, contact: